Port Lincoln Children’s Centre
Our Centre offers:
Childcare for children from 6 months -5 years during the hours of 8.30am-5.15pm. The program is open 50 weeks of the year.
Preschool sessions for 3 year old Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander children and Universal Access for 4 year old children. The program runs 40 weeks per year. There is a bus run offered for preschool children attending PLCC preschool only.
The centre has a Reconciliation Area and Bike Track which is available for hire and can be booked by the public during school hours.
See our Bike Track Hire Conditions in our Other Information page on the website.
- Is for all children and families to feel that they belong at Port Lincoln Children’s Centre
- To have reciprocal relationships based on respect and trust
- To have a connection with the Aboriginal community
- Is to provide a safe affordable environment that enables children to challenge their capabilities
- To maintain excellence in Early Education and Care
- For children to experience:
- Belonging – knowing where and with whom they belong
- Being – time to seek meaning of their world
- Becoming – developing identities, knowledge, understanding, skills and relationships
Our Catchment Area
Our preschool has a catchment area. If you live in the catchment area, your child will usually be able to enrol at our preschool. If you don’t, your child might still be able to enrol, but only if there are enough places.
Check your address
Click the map to see if your address resided in our catchment zone on the DfE website (external link)
Port Lincoln Children's Centre
80 St Andrews Terrace Port Lincoln SA 5606
Acknowledgement of Country
The Barngarla people
as Traditional Custodians
of this country
We learn on their land
We live under the sky
We care for each other
You and I